About Pronto Motorcycle Couriers
Based on the Sunshine Coast, Pronto Motorcycle Couriers is able to deliver small packages quickly for both businesses and individuals throughout south-east Queensland. As the satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority, we’re committed to completing all jobs in an efficient and professional manner.
How we are different
We don’t compete with regular couriers, rather, we offer a service that is unique and custom made to fit in with your urgent needs.
- We don’t have rigid cut-off times for pickups and delivery – we’re flexible!;
- We fit into your schedule;
- We deliver Monday – Friday, 7am to 6pm;
- We provide labelled and tamper-proof satchels so no need to pre-purchase bulk satchels like most big couriers; and
- We deliver when and where other non-priority couriers don’t. As long as there is a sealed road, we deliver to your door.
Our vehicles are both practical and safe and are regularly maintained. The motorcycle’s lockable luggage compartment measures 45cm long x 30cm wide x 25cm deep and is capable of holding up to 9kg. Strongly built, the compartment also features a soft inner lining and is waterproof and dustproof. We also have a tamper-proof, non-transparent satchel for use with banking and other valuable or confidential items.
Advantages of Pronto Motorcycle Couriers
Our couriers are committed to road safety and use the latest hands-free Bluetooth and GPS technology to navigate to and safely arrive at your parcel’s destination. Our couriers undergo police and transport department checks so you can rest easy knowing your valuables are in safe hands.
- Our couriers take on one job at a time. We make one pickup and deliver it via the quickest and shortest route possible.
- Once a service has been requested and paid for we pick up the parcel and deliver it without ANY detours. We understand that when you expect an item delivered urgently, we will deliver it urgently.
- Motorcycle couriers have major advantages over cars or vans when parking and delivering parcels. We can use a standard car parking space, commercial loading zone or a designated motorcycle space. Our ability to navigate through tighter spaces allows further safe parking opportunities, allowing us to park closer to the parcel’s destination and make a speedier delivery.
- Motorcycles have a distinct advantage in heavy traffic that ordinary courier vehicles do not. This is thanks to new Queensland Government motorcycle laws introduced in 2016 that allow for legal lane filtering and use of the road shoulder in certain situations. By utilising these abilities, we can travel through congested traffic much quicker and arrive at your parcel’s destination far quicker than by traditional courier means. Visit this link https://www.qld.gov.au/transport/safety/rules/motorcycle/ for further information.
- Motorcycle running costs are cheaper on fuel and registration than standard courier vehicles. The cost of tolls in the Greater Brisbane region is also cheaper for motorcycles. We pass all these cost savings onto you.
- Our bank and postal deliveries differ to that of a standard courier service. We arrive at your place of business with a security satchel where you place your business banking inside. This is then sealed, by you, and you receive a specially numbered tag. We then transport this item directly to the bank where we wait in line to be served by a teller who opens this sealed bag. If you require a return trip we can also arrange that for you. You won’t find any other courier service oferring that!
Learn More Today
Want to learn more? Make an enquiry or find out more about our services by getting in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.